The DRYBATCH R01 Dust Collector perfectly meets the requirement of dust-free truck mixer loading in dry-batch concrete plants.
Unrivalled user-friendly and maintenance-friendly design
The DRYBATCH Dust Collector has been designed for dust collection from the truck mixer loading zone during the loading process in dry-batch concrete plants.
DRYBATCH consists of a polygonal 304 stainless-steel casing with horizontally inserted pocket-type filter elements, a compressed air pulse-jet cleaning system integrated into the hinged front access door and a top or side-mounted suction fan.
DRYBATCH can be flanged on a provided structure or comes as a stand-alone unit with dust collecting hopper.
FunctionThe DRYBATCH Dust Collector separates dust from the air flow by means of horizontally mounted pocket-type filter elements. Dust drops down after a programmable, automatic compressed air pulse-jet cleaning device integrated into the access door has removed it from the filter elements.
The dirty air flow may enter the filter casing from the top inlet flange where heavier particles are subsequently pre-separated while the dust flow is on the descent. Alternatively, dirty air may enter through the bottom flange that can be fixed on a PT-type WAM hopper, which is equipped with a special diffuser for pre-separation of heavier dust particles.
DRYBATCH Dust Collectors are designed for suction application.
- Filter surface: 54 m² (580 sq ft)
- Air volume: up to 6,000 m³/h (up to 3,530 cfm)
- Pocket-type filter elements
- Compressed air pulse-jet cleaning at 5 ~ 6 bar (72 ~ 87 PSI)
- Dust emission < 10 mg/Nm3
- Compact design with optimum volume-filter surface ratio
- Polygonal stainless-steel casing
- Carbon steel seal frame powder-coated in RAL 7001 (silver-grey)
- Horizontally mounted filter elements
- Hinged front access door for comfortable inspection and replacement of filter elements
- 11.0 kW (15.0 HP) low-noise suction fan integrated into access door
- Multi-voltage, multi-functional electronic control panel
- Differential pressure meter (MDPE)
- Designed for outdoor installation
- Low dust emission level due to BIA/IFA-certified WAM filter elements and media
- Advanced dust filtration technology
- Compact design and corrosion-free collector casing
- Quick and safe filter element replacement from clean air side
- User-friendly design offering comfortable maintenance height
- Multiple voltage design meeting different electric specifications
- PT-type dust collecting hopper with diffuser, flow aid, butterfly valve and bucket
- Top or side-mounted suction fan
- 50/60 Hz electric motor