GT Couplings are designed to join together two plain pipe ends on the same horizontal axis in a safe, quick and rigid way.
Quick and easy to install
Suitable for all pipe thicknesses
Can be rotated to provide easy access to nuts and bolts
DescriptionGT Pipe Couplings consist of two cast iron semi-casings with heavy-duty jaws set into the casing halves to secure the pipes together in a safe, quick and rigid way.
The two semi-casings are joined together by strong bolts and nuts positioned on the two ends.
Sealing is ensured by gaskets made from EPDM or food-grade SILICONE.
FunctionGT Couplings are designed to join together two plain pipe ends on the same horizontal axis in a safe, quick and rigid way. The jaws set into the casing ensure solid grip and prevent the pipes from pulling out.
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 110 °C (-40 ~ 230 °F)
- Operating pressure: min. -0.5 bar / max. 7 bar (min. -7.2 PSI / max. 102 PSI)
- Diameters ranging from 40 up to 200 mm (from 1½ in up to 8 in) to meet most common pneumatic line ducts
- Quick and easy to install
- Reduced installation costs as compared to welded junctions
- More flexible than welding (GT coupling detachable and re-usable allowing easy and quick modifications of the pipe duct, or can be installed in other pneumatic ducts)
- Compact overall dimensions
- No pressure drop along pneumatic line
- No contamination due to silicone gasket
- Suitable for all pipe thicknesses
- GT coupling can be rotated to provide easy access to nuts and bolts
- EPDM gasket
- Food-grade SILICONE gasket