HOPPERTOP is the perfect solution for weigh hopper venting in concrete batching plants combining a particularly small footprint with advanced dust filtration technology.
High filtration efficiency
DescriptionHOPPERTOP is a compact, cylindrically shaped venting filter for installation on weigh hoppers in concrete batching plants and, in general, where limited space is an issue.
FunctionHOPPERTOP is suitable for discontinuously, mechanically filled hoppers.
Dust collected from the air flow by a single WAM cartridge filter element drops back into the hopper after the reverse action of a compressed air pulse air jet generated by an integrated automatic cleaning system has removed the dust particles from the media. A hinged top cover protects the filter from weathering.
- Filter surface: 1.4 m2 (15 sq ft)
- Air volume: up to 140 m³/h (82 cfm)
- Cartridge filter element
- Compressed air pulse-jet cleaning system (4 bar)
- Stainless-steel casing with bottom flange
- Compact design
- High filtration efficiency of WAM filter element
- Quick, tool-free filter element replacement
- Easy installation and retrofitting
- High filtration efficiency
- Low emission level due to B.I.A.-certified filter media
- Small footprint: 0.06 m2 (0.65 sq ft)
- Corrosion-free design
- Emission measurement connection
- Bottom ring