RVS Blow-Through Rotary Valves are the ideal solution for feeding powdery or granular materials into a pneumatic conveying system.
Easy access to all internal mechanical parts
DescriptionRVS Blow-Through Rotary Valves consist of a tubular cast iron or stainless steel casing, a horizontally mounted rotor with a certain number of oblique V-shaped cross section compartments, a drive unit and a casing cover at each end.
FunctionTwo compartments at a time of the continuously turning rotor are filled up with material entering through the inlet at the top of the Rotary Valve. After less than half a turn material falls through the bottom outlet into an air stream passing through a pneumatic conveying pipeline connected with the bottom part of the Rotary Valve.
- Feed rate: 5 ~ 80 litres per revolution
- Different drives for different rotation speeds
- Various materials and treatments available depending on material handled
- Maximum differential pressure: 0.8 bar (11.6 PSI)
- Robust, compact design
- Standard open rotor with bevelled edges (except VS80)
- Easy access to all internal mechanical parts
- Available as ATEX version, Zone 22