With tens of thousands of filters working worldwide, since first going into production back in 1998, SILOTOP has become the world's favourite solution for bin or silo venting.
High filtration efficiency
State-of-the-art dust filtration technology
DescriptionSILOTOP ZERO is a cylindrically shaped dust collector for venting pneumatically filled silos. Its stainless-steel casing contains vertically mounted POLYPLEAT elements made from NANOFIBER filter media. The compressed air pulse-jet cleaning system is integrated into the hinged weather protection cover.
FunctionDust separated from the air flow by special filter elements drops back into the silo after an integrated automatic compressed air pulse-jet cleaning system has removed it from the filter media.
Air filtration capacity has been increased through innovative high-performance filter media, which requires less filter surface area.
This results in a lower pressure drop and dust emission of less than 1 mg/Nm³ for concrete batching plant application.
- Filter surface: 14 m² (150 sq ft)
- Air volume: up to 1,500 Nm3/h (880 cfm)
- Filter elements: POLYPLEAT
- Compressed air pulse-jet cleaning at 4 ~ 6 bar (58 ~ 87 PSI)
- Dust temperature range -20 ~ 80 °C (-4 ~ 176 °F)
- Cylindrical stainless-steel casing with bottom flange
- Maintenance height ≤ 1,100 mm (3.6 ft)
- High filtration efficiency due to NANOFIBER filter media
- Maintenance-free compressed air pulse-jet cleaning unit integrated into hinged weather protection cover
- Safe weather protection cover with lockable snap lock
- Quick filter element removal
- Holding peak flow rates of 1,500 Nm3/h (880 cfm)
- Low air consumption
- Perfect accessibility due to compact design
- Sturdy stainless-steel casing
- Filter element replacement within a few minutes by one person only
- Interchangeable with SILOTOP R03 as a whole
- Worldwide spare parts supply through WAM subsidiaries
- Ex-stock delivery
- 24.5 m2 (264 sq ft) filter surface
- Multi-functional electronic differential pressure meter
- Weld-on bottom ring
- Winter protection for solenoid valves
- Emission sampling kit