In a vertical position WASTEMASTER GCV carries out solids-liquid separation with high efficiency in plants with little space available.
Up to 40% solids volume reduction
Machine components can be easily accessed or replaced thanks to modular design
DescriptionWASTEMASTER GCV is a Vertical Screw Screen designed for operation in plants with minimum space available. WASTEMASTER GCV Vertical Screw Screen carry out solids-liquid separation with great efficiency by dewatering and compacting the effluent in a special discharge module.
FunctionWaste water enters the WASTEMASTER GCV Vertical Screw Screen through a flanged connection to the supply pipe.
By providing continuous cleaning of the screen, special brushes on the outside diameter of the spiral optimise separation efficiency.
Collar clamp brackets and an optional base frame ensure quick and easy installation.
- All fabricated parts manufactured from 304L stainless steel
- Screw manufactured from 304L SS or special high-resistance steel
- Flight brushes for continuous cleaning of the screen
- Throughput rates: 130 ~ 250 m³/h (76 ~ 147 cfm)
- Special high efficiency outlet spout manufactured from SINT engineering polymer
- Quick and easy installation thanks to collar clamp support and optional base frame, even with minimum space available
- Volume reduction of solids of up to 40%
- Inlet spout and split screen basket for comfortable inspection
- Possibility of discharging into plastic bags
- Long-life screw brushes
- Protection of submerged parts
- Low investment and maintenance costs
- Alternative screen types
- Horizontal support bracket kit
- Drive guard
- Alternative voltage and frequency
- Alternative degree of motor protection
- Control panel
- Pipe washing system
- Pipe heating system
- Discharge module heating
- Bag clamping system
- Horizontal bracket kit
- Endless tube
- Adjustable feet
- Foot extensions
- Outlet support collar