WASTEMASTER TSB2/3 efficiently carries out up to three different processes: de-watering and compacting of screened solid waste, separation of sand and removal of floating greasy matter.
Volume reduction of solids of up to 40%
Special long-life screw brushes
DescriptionThe WASTEMASTER TSB 2/3 carries out up to three different processes: de-watering and compacting of screened solid waste, separation of sand and removal of floating, greasy matter.
FunctionSewage from septic tanks / cesspools / interceptors or industrial plants collected by special purge tankers has to be pre-treated before being introduced into any kind of purification system. The process consists of the removal of solids, sand/grit and greasy matter which are all present in the sewage in order to avoid overloading of the treatment plant.
- Flow rates of up to 30 litres per second (63.5 cfm)
- Inlet screen mesh: 5, 6, 7 mm
- Sand separation with TSB-2/3: 90% particle size ≥ 200 μm
- Grease removal with TSB-3
- Up to 35% solids volume reduction
- Modular design
- No jamming or locking even with fibrous products thanks to shaftless spirals
- Volume reduction of solids of up to 40%
- Absence of internal bearings
- Low r.p.m.
- Possible discharge into plastic bags
- Special long-life screw brushes
- Compact design
- Perfect for over-ground installation especially where space is limited; no civil works required
- Low investment and maintenance costs
- Alternative voltage and frequency
- Alternative degree of motor protection
- Control panel
- Drive guard
- Screen type
- Outlet side
- Perrot valve
- Fixed internal pipe
- Bag clamping system
- Endless tube for screenings
- Endless tube for sand