ZN Loading Bellows are an economic yet efficient solution for dust-controlled loading of dry, non-dusty bulk solids into tankers.
DescriptionZN Loading Bellows are used for efficient dust controlled loading of dry, non-dusty bulk solids into tankers. The spouts are provided with a single telescopic bellows chute.
At the lower end of the Loading Bellows a sealing cone is provided for connection to the tanker inlet.
FunctionZN Loading Bellows are suitable for discharging non-dusty bulk solids. A dust suction inlet or a material level control system inside the tanker are not provided with this model. Its compact overall dimensions make ZN the perfect choice for use where space is limited.
- Inlet diameter: 300 mm (12 in)
- Maximum throughput rate: 250 m3/h (147 cfm)
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 150 °C (-40 ~ 300 °F)
- Manual winch with transmission
- Upper connecting flange
- Dust skirt
- ATEX-version available
- Various chute and fabrication materials available according to material handled