CHP Compactors are used to compact screenings by means of a hydraulic ram in both municipal and industrial waste water treatment applications.
Reduction of volume up to 60%
概要The CHP Compactor consists of a compaction zone equipped with a hydraulic ram, a hydraulic gear case, and a compacting pipe.
紹介Screenings fall into the compactor hopper. The hydraulic ram dewaters and pushes screenings into the compacting pipe where they are further compressed and conveyed to the outlet. The liquid is drained through the lower part of the compactor.
- 3 sizes available
- Screenings throughput from 1.5 up to 3.5 m³/h
- Manufactured from carbon steel hot dip galvanized / 304 L / 316 L SS
- Volume reduction of up to 60%
- Low cost
- Small footprint
- Inlet hopper available in different sizes
- Compacting pipe available in different lengths and incline angle
- Material: 304 L / 316 L SS
- Alternative voltage and frequency
- Alternative degree of motor protection
- Control panel