PAR Penstocks are used in both municipal and industrial waste water treatment plants to isolate a piece of equipment or a parts of a plant.
概要PAR Penstocks mainly consist of a steel frame, a steel gate, a neoprene sealing system sliding inside the frame, a stem, and a manual drive system complete with control wheel.
PAR Penstocks are regularly used for a number of operations in both municipal and industrial waste water treatment plants.
Generally they serve the purpose of:
- Isolating a piece of equipment;
- Shutting off a whole part of a plant;
- Controlling water level and / or flow rates.
PAR Penstocks are fitted into walls (to close circular, square or rectangular openings/windows) or into channels (with frame enclosed in the concrete).
In case of large gate sizes PAR Penstocks are usually equipped with a gear reduction unit complete with electric actuator.
- Different gate sizes up to 2 m wide and 2 m high available
- 3 or 4 side sealing system (neoprene hardness 60 Shore)
- Gate thickness: 6 mm
- TPN pitch stem – minimum thickness: 30 mm
- Hot dip-galvanised carbon steel / 304 L / 316 L SS
- Robust design
- Wide range of applications and sizes
- Gearbox complete with hand wheel
- Electric actuator complete with limit switch, torque limit switch, position sensor, emergency for manual hand wheel, protection degree IP 65
- Electric actuator ON/OFF
- Electric actuator with 4-20 mA signal
- Electric actuator with Profibus inverter