SEPCOM Bedding is an innovative screw press solids-liquid separator.
Thanks to its special configuration it can reach a high level of dry matter content, thus enabling the use of the separated solid phase as cow bedding.
A specially shaped screen enables self-cleaning ensuring reduced wear.
Significant overall cost reduction on cow bedding
High percentage of dry solids of up to 36%
概要The separator consists of a feeding section provided with compensator tank and overflow hopper. The stainless steel casing includes a conveyor screw (inside a cylindrical screen basket) for material transport towards the outlet. The screen provides the separation of the solid from the liquid phase flowing through by pushing the solids towards the outlet where two counter-pressure diaphragms generate a material plug. This allows automatic operation of the separator and avoids flushing through of the liquid phase.
The drive unit consists of an electric motor and a gear reducer equipped with a splined output shaft which is directly coupled to the conveyor screw.
紹介SEPCOM Bedding is a solids-liquid separating machine based on screw conveyor technology. Performing separation by both gravity and mechanical compression, the machine is designed to separate the liquid phase from the solid phase of cow manure. The separated solid phase can be utilised as cow bedding.
- Outlet with self-adjusting pressor pneumatically actuated through control panel
- Durable, high performance self-cleaning screen basket
- Suitable for continuous duty
- High performance wear-resistant screen basket
- Significant overall cost reduction on cow bedding
- Significantly reduced assembly and maintenance time
- Large capacity collecting unit for drained liquid
- Affordable spare parts