The WAMFLO Food Dust Collector range is the result of WAM’s decades of experience in dust filtration technology in food processing in particular.
WAMFLO Food FN200 and FN200X are cutting edge products specially designed to meet the requirements of the industry. With its zero dust residue design WAMFLO Food, in fact, complies with the EC 1935/2004 directive and is suitable for a variety of applications in food processing (wheat, beans, sugar, rice, coffee, cocoa, diet foods, chilli pepper, etc.).
Certified Regulation (EC) 1935 / 2004
Effortless intuitive installation
Minimised plant downtime thanks to quick and easy maintenance
概要The WAMFLO Food FN200 Dust Collector range is the result of WAM’s decades of experience in dust filtration technology.
WAMFLO Food FN200 Dust Collectors are equipped with a cylindrically shaped stainless steel casing and welded flanged bottom ring which contains vertically mounted filter bag elements of various types of fabrics which are all food-grade and certified.
An air jet filter element cleaning system is integrated in the hinged top cover. WAMFLO Food FN200 Dust Collectors are available with or without suction fan. As an option for applications with top-mounted suction fan or in case of limited headroom, WAMFLO Food FN200 can be equipped with a newly designed inspection door fitted on the casing with an innovative captive twist lock system which facilitates safe access to the filter elements for inspection or maintenance. WAMFLO Food FN200 is supplied with an integrated modular electronic panel able to manage cleaning cycles according to the specific requirements of the work process. The FN200X model is suitable for operation in explosive environments.
紹介WAMFLO Food FN200 and FN200X Dust Collectors are used for both venting and suction applications. The unique design of the integrated compressed air jet cleaning system guarantees high efficiency, thus minimising maintenance and reducing total plant cost ownership. The robustness of the casing and the zero dust residue design are the special functional features for food processing applications. All parts in contact with food have been tested for approval according to current regulations.
- Food-grade components manufactured from FDA and EC 1935/2004-certified materials
- Hygienic operation
- 304L stainless steel cylindrically shaped casing with welded bottom flange
- Filter surface: 1 ~ 21 m² (11 ~ 226 sq ft)
- Air volume: 60 ~ 2,500 m³/h (35 ~ 1470 cfm)
- High filtration efficiency thanks to WAM filtering elements
- Tool-free maintenance and filtering element replacement
- Multifunctional, intelligent electronic control panel
- Bag-type filter elements
- Comfortable maintenance height
- Compressed air jet cleaning system integrated in top cover
- High cleaning efficiency due to "Full Immersion" solenoid valves integrated into corrosion-resistant air tank for low maintenance operation
- Electronic differential pressure meter (MDPE)
- Safe weather protection cover with lockable quick release
- Increased durability
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Increased work safety
- Exceptional price-quality ratio
- Low operating costs (TCO)
- Certified EC 1935/2004
- Effortless intuitive installation
- Minimised plant downtime thanks to quick and easy maintenance
- Industrial design
- Wide range of high quality filtering elements
- Advanced dust filtration technology
- Low emission level due to B.I.A.-certified filter media
- 316L stainless steel cylindrically shaped casing with bottom flange
- Explosion-proof version, zone 22 and 21 (WAMFLO Food FN200X only)
- Suction connecting module (centralised air suction circuit)
- Complete with large access door including innovative captive twist lock system for filter element removal from dirty side
- Suction fan
- Dust collecting hopper with bucket, butterfly valve or rotary valve, and flow aids
- Winter protection for solenoid valves
- S-type: BASIC Dust Collectors for pressure or suction systems
- I-type: INSERTABLE Dust Collectors for pressure and suction systems
- D-type: NEGATIVE PRESSURE version
- E-type: INSERTABLE NEGATIVE PRESSURE version
- X- ATEX ZONE 22 & ZONE 21