DSP Grit Traps are designed to remove grit from sewage in waste water treatment plants.
Grit separation efficiency even with high flow
概要The DSP Grit Trap is used to remove sand from sewage in waste water treatment plants.
The equipment consists of a drive unit complete with a central bearing, two steel blades operated by an impeller and a central air lift pipe.
紹介Sewage enters the concrete tank tangentially. It is then moved thanks to two blades operated by a drive unit installed on the concrete walkway. The circular movement allows sand to settle on the bottom of the tank.
The air lift is composed of a flanged pipe with a hydro-extractor fitted in its end. The air lift operates through compressed air, thus lightening the sand-water mixture and efficiently sucking sand from the bottom of the tank.
- Available for up to 6 metre diameter tanks
- Central bearing
- Carbon steel hot dip-galvanised / 304 L / 316 L SS
- Robust design
- Low maintenance costs
- Easy installation even in existing tanks
- Alternative voltage and frequency
- Alternative degree of motor protection
- Control panel
- Walkway manufactured from hot dip-galvanised carbon steel / 304 L / 316 L SS